Praxis Framework – Courseware with Foundation Exam
a good contender to challenge the world of the Best Practice
What is AgilePM®?
We see that this new Praxis Framework can be a good contender to challenge the world of the Best Practice Project / Programme Management qualifications (PRINCE2, MSP & P30) that have been dominating for quite some time. Praxis is a free community driven framework which can help individuals and organisations realise the intended benefits of projects, programmes and portfolios. It is supported by a knowledgebase of resources to fully optimise all aspects of project, programme and portfolio delivery. Combining the four pillars of effective project delivery; Knowledge, Method, Competency and Capability – Praxis is the first framework to integrate projects, programmes and portfolios into a single guide. By covering the full breadth of guidance needed for effective project management within a single framework, Praxis is possibly the most efficient means of delivering projects and programmes.
- Introducing PRAXIS – Concept of P3 Management & Lifecycle Management
- Integrative Management – Planning, Business, Control, Information, Organisation, Stakeholder, Assurance
- Delivery Functions – Scope & Schedule
- Delivery Functions continued – Finance, Risk, Change, Resource
- Processes – Identification, Sponsorship, Definition, Delivery, Closure & Benefits Realisation
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, Delegation, Teamwork, Conflict Management, Negotiation, Influencing
Speak with an expert
Leave a message and one of our experts will get in touch to answer all of your questions.