The Leaders In Project Management Certifications
Project Managers who hold professional certifications can expect a much higher salary compared to someone who doesn’t, not to mention the increased job opportunities!
The two most common Project Management certifications include PMP® (Project Management Professional) and PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments 2), although there are other extremely sought after certifications as Six Sigma®, Change Management® and PRINCE2 Agile® (The brand-new, latest step in the PRINCE2® journey).
Any candidate who holds one or more of these certifications can expect a bright future in the industry!
Some of the many other reasons to study include:
- Project Managers are in extremely high demand. The PMI® (Project Management Institute) has estimated a jaw-dropping 22 million new Project Management job openings through 2027.
- Salaries for Project Managers are extremely competitive. Even an entry level Project Manager is estimated to earn an average of £42,000 per year.
- As you progress your career, you can expect to see double your entry-level wage – or even more.
- Project Managers are needed in every industry in the world, from computing, manufacturing to oil, the job opportunities are endless.
- Some compare Project Managers to CEOs, due to the similar challenges, Project Managers learn how to make or break a project and as a result, the company.
Project Management Training Courses is run and managed by E-Courses4You Ltd. All Courses and Examinations are supplied and controlled by the E-Courses4You team.
Fill in the below to qualify for up to 90% off our courses
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments 2) is a methodology that prioritises control, organisation, quality, reliability … read more
Six Sigma, used at many companies simply means the measure of quality aiming for near perfection. Six Sigma is a strict, … read more
Change Management® is designed to help individuals and teams learn, tailor & apply theories and industry best practices to real … read more